skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
90s Fashion
Home
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Pages
Home
Monday, November 21, 2011
Your Browse Here
» » New dinas
New dinas
miista 'dina' boots
A few weeks ago I visited
the Miista studio in east London! More on that and about designer, Laura
Villasenin future plans, coming up soon!
But for now say hi to my new dina boots, do I even need to state how comfortable they are?
xxx
more
less
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Advertisement
Popular Posts
Rewind and play
My hilare new iphone case, speaking in to a old cassette causes a lot of confusion but best of all, laughs. Get it here or over at urban ou...
Ninja Cats
Seemingly caught in mid-flight, these cats appear to be demonstrating the feline version of the martial arts. Actually, this is all part of ...
You asked for it..
Hey everyone! so here you go.. a little bit of shoe porn for you. When I moved to london it turned out that finding the perfect shoe shelf w...
My sweet clementine
h&m divided knit h&m trend leather skirt ebay cap kurt geiger shoes 44 mm rose gold skywatch kurt geiger bracelet Ahh my shoes. I ac...
Diy dries hair
Finally a little diy that I have been planning... I've tried two different versions but I guess it can be done many ways.. the diy side ...
Better cuts
zara pants curated by ek thongprasert top alexander wang shoes alpha saphir watch market find bracelets I spotted these pants in Zara's...
Christmas clothes
zara shirt asos skirt burberry wedges kurt geiger clutch lapponia ring Hope you all had a lovely and peaceful Christmas! This post was of co...
Behind the scenes with Diesel
A little look at the behind the scenes for my Diesel x Grazia shoot. We spent a day shooting at a beautiful little loft studio in east Londo...
On voices, questions and answers
zara coat photos by tasha I wore my new zara shaggy fur together with the outfit from a few days back.. I wanted it for ages and came across...
Luxury?
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious by saying that I absolutely love fashion... but I love things that make fun of fashion a ti...
Advertisement
Blog Archive
►
2012
(73)
►
January
(73)
▼
2011
(231)
►
December
(19)
▼
November
(20)
My Diesel x Grazia shoot
The brand new Diesel
The attraction of the ugliness
The gentlewoman
Spring at Kurt Geiger
Irrelevant
A little love for Moxham
A casual take on a psychedelic print
Organize
New dinas
Raising the bar
Rebel renell
The cropped cut
My sweet clementine
The sleeker version
Retro playboy girl
Gareth Pugh x Melissa
Flip it
For the shorter days
Trying some Mezi
►
October
(21)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(22)
►
2010
(238)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(33)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment