skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
90s Fashion
Home
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Pages
Home
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Your Browse Here
» » Before Carin Wester
Before Carin Wester
poola kataryna dress
h&m tank
acne shoes
chanel tattoos
pictures by
stefanie
Quick post from yesterday... the dress that I bought at the design market I blogged a while ago was a success! I was proud to wear a finnish design!
now we are heading to the afterparty, see you there!
xxx
more
less
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Advertisement
Popular Posts
Rewind and play
My hilare new iphone case, speaking in to a old cassette causes a lot of confusion but best of all, laughs. Get it here or over at urban ou...
Ninja Cats
Seemingly caught in mid-flight, these cats appear to be demonstrating the feline version of the martial arts. Actually, this is all part of ...
You asked for it..
Hey everyone! so here you go.. a little bit of shoe porn for you. When I moved to london it turned out that finding the perfect shoe shelf w...
My sweet clementine
h&m divided knit h&m trend leather skirt ebay cap kurt geiger shoes 44 mm rose gold skywatch kurt geiger bracelet Ahh my shoes. I ac...
Diy dries hair
Finally a little diy that I have been planning... I've tried two different versions but I guess it can be done many ways.. the diy side ...
Better cuts
zara pants curated by ek thongprasert top alexander wang shoes alpha saphir watch market find bracelets I spotted these pants in Zara's...
Christmas clothes
zara shirt asos skirt burberry wedges kurt geiger clutch lapponia ring Hope you all had a lovely and peaceful Christmas! This post was of co...
Behind the scenes with Diesel
A little look at the behind the scenes for my Diesel x Grazia shoot. We spent a day shooting at a beautiful little loft studio in east Londo...
On voices, questions and answers
zara coat photos by tasha I wore my new zara shaggy fur together with the outfit from a few days back.. I wanted it for ages and came across...
Luxury?
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious by saying that I absolutely love fashion... but I love things that make fun of fashion a ti...
Advertisement
Blog Archive
►
2012
(73)
►
January
(73)
►
2011
(231)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(22)
▼
2010
(238)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(33)
▼
August
(25)
Illustrated curiosity
On the move
Graphic organizers
Finnish summer album
Wooden wall
We share our mothers health
On the streets
Mayla front row
White on white
Stockholm fashion week SS11: Carin Wester
Before Carin Wester
What I wore to hope
Stockholm fashion week SS11: Hope
Acne archive
Hei stockholm!
Flow
Wrinkle free sheets
Better before
Haystack storage
I want.. no, I need you
Lasipalatsi design market
Ghosts
Living walls
Lapponia silver ring GIVEAWAY
Acne paper
►
July
(20)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment